The Top 10
(Returning favorites are in italics, new contenders in bold)
- Smallpox eradication: This case is so yummy. You have many many different directions to go on justifications, the DAs are based on fear-mongering and not science, and St. Tucker is the advocate.
- Bio-detection: Still awesome. Still winning. (Formerly ranked 1,2)
- IPR Enforcement: This case is lovely. I wish more people were running it.
- JVOS Conditioning: Makes JV worth watching.
- Pull out Tactical Nukes: Why haven't we done this already? (Formerly ranked meh)
- MSSIS Integration: The ethos neg brief is useless if you want to beat this case.
- Bilateral Investment Treaty: Sketchy negatives are sketchy.
- Ban Cluster Bombs: I just like this case. I can't help it. (Formerly ranked 9)
- Jackson-Vanik Graduation: Begrudgingly, I will alot this a place on the hallowed list. It still bores me.
- Space Weapons: Beat the T, and this case is sound. (Formerly ranked 3)
The Fallen (former juggernauts that have seen better days)
- Cyber Security: I saw Peter Voell's brief on this case. Enough said. Keep this aff handy to use as fuel during a nuclear winter. That's about all it's good for.
- Bush BMD: Turns out the status quo is better, the tech is glitchy, and the case is only tentatively topical. Oops.
- WTO support: It passed.
DON'T RUN ANY OF THESE CASES OR YOU WILL LOSE!
- Overturn 123
- Overturn START
- Minimal deterrence
- Arctic militarization
- NATO expansion
- Arm wrestle with Putin